Sunday, February 13, 2011

Versatile Bogger - Facts :3

Listening to: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Hi There.

So, I have been awarded with The Versatile Blogger Award.Thank you very much to the lovely miss Sally Slander for giving it to me :) ♥ The mission is to tell seven facts about yourself and then pass the award on to 7 other bloggers!

Here we go:
- 1. I love my hair and I love that it's finally gotten really long, but I'm not bein particulary nice to it ^^; I wash and blowdry it almost every day, dye it and all in all just don't treat it very well ;b
- 2. I am obsessed with make up. I have way too much and I can't stop buying new.
- 3. I wish I would be better with fashion and clothing. I would love my clothing style to be more gothic or Emilie Autumn inspired or just anything that would be more "extreme" or consistent, but I always end up wearing kinda plain outfits. It is always somewhat alternative but I would love it to be more eye-catching.
- 4. I am always extremely afraid of people not liking me and often got the feeling that people are just annoyed by me and/or my presence.
- 5. I love drawing but I'm not particulary good at it.
- 6. I'm trying to make my english as perfect as possible.
- 7. I want spiderbite piercings.

I don't know if I can come up with seven other bloggers, but I'll see how many I can find ;D
Glittergunn
In a World of Monochrome
Explosive Pokemons

three of seven. Well I can't come up with more. so whatever. feel honoured. or something ;DD

Love and Cupcakes
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment