Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snow and Makeup Experiments.

Now Playing: Natalia Kills - Mirrors

Hi There!

So I've caught a cold and stayed home from school today. So yeah I went to bed and slept for a few hours and when I woke up... This:
It is snowing again! D: I know snow is extremely beautiful but I'm just not in the mood for a winter wonderland anymore. Plus it's just extremely cold. Ugh.

But well until now I've spent the day under my blankets with a cup of warm black currant juice with honey. Really that's the best when you've got a cold. Or warm milk with honey. Anyway xD Then I started some makeup experiments. Oooh it was fun. I love experimenting with make up. This time I was very inspired be the lovely Adora BatBrat. I actually really like how it turned out!
I know there are some eyeshadow fall-puts and that it's a bit messy.. but I like it :D
But now I'll make another cup of black currant juice and jump back under my blankets and maybe get some sleep. :)

Love & Cupcakes
Purple

2 comments: